- Be 16 years of age or come with a parent/guardian.
- Sign The Release of Liability Form.
- Wear gloves when in the kitchen working with food.
- Be flexible and ready for anything. All volunteers should be willing to do all jobs – taking out trash, washing dishes, cleaning, food prep, laundry, etc.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- Keep long hair pulled up or wear a hat.
- Be on time for your shift.
- WASH YOUR HANDS before and after every task!
- Eat your food in the dining area and NOT behind the counter or in the kitchen. If serving with a group, eat your meals in shifts if at all possible.